In return for CUSTOMER’s continued payment of the fees when due, REN grant the CUSTOMER a non-exclusive right to use the Service for the duration subscribed by CUSTOMER, subject to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement.
CUSTOMER is permitted to use the Service for the CUSTOMER internal business purpose, relating specifically to the security and integrity of the CUSTOMER systems, networks, documents, emails and other data (“Internal Business Purpose”), provided that the CUSTOMER actual usage does not exceed the number of User Licenses.
CUSTOMER is not permitted to:
- use the Service for the provision of any service for the benefit of third parties unless CUSTOMER first purchase adequate number of license(s) to access the Service from REN or from REN’s authorized business partners;
- modify or translate any part of the Service except as necessary to configure the Service using the menus, options and tools provided for such purposes;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Service or any part of it, or otherwise attempt to derive or determine the source code or the logic in the Service;
- sub-license, rent, sell, lease, distribute or otherwise transfer the Service (in whole or in part) except as permitted under this Agreement;
- use the Service for the purposes of competing with REN, including without limitation to competitive intelligence;
- use the Service in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; and
- use the Service in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.